Webisodes-Student Films etc

             We are again flooded with E. mails and phone

                   calls –  and Carollyn is on her way to the Emmy

                   Awards – functions –

                   You have to make sure the film company you

                    are working with ( minors ) has insurance –

                    per project – and they must have an Entertainment

                      Work Permit – during school days – after school-

                     weekends – and the summer. Yes – here in the

                       Central Valley.  A “Set Teacher” must be present

                     during all filming.

                      They also need a film permit – and we have

                       county and city film commissions here in Fresno

                      to issue those.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.